Wednesday, November 18, 2015

BKS1 Radio Live in the Cypher Show

I was networking because I felt that I was on a hot streak. I was inquiring with booking agents , venues , building rapports with businesses , and making the good word of Quest Flow Public Relations available to all the forums and threads that I could grasp opportunities on. I came across the Live in the Cipher Show that is broadcasted out of Plainfield , NJ. The Live in the Cipher Show is on Wednesday's at 9PM and runs through 11PM EST. I called in and was instantly put into the fire as they say. After a brief introduction , I was told to spit a 16 right on the spot. I flowed through my apace , maintaining my own tempo. I stopped right at the drop of the buzzer. From there , I was told to send in my music to their submission email contact address. I proudly went to my gmail and sent some Quest Flow Public Relations music to the BKS1Radio station. I felt real good getting the radio shout out from the BKS1 Radio Network for having me on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment